Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend.... thou art quick!

Another weekend comes and goes....

Saturday was full of shopping for goodies... just to keep our home sweet home in order.... Keeping the house liveable for 4 bachelors is equivalent to a battle. And you gotta keep all the artillery ready for that.... (unfortunately the battle is a never ending one...)

And today Sunday..... 9 of us friends from office got together, deciding to pay a visit to a beautiful 19th century castle close to Munich. And well, was it good or what!!
(more about that in Travelogue 2, maybe...)

As I write this at midnight on Sunday... another week of project work beckons from tomorrow. But I guess I'll survive!

The one book I've been trying to finish since last 10 days is 'Jack - Straight from the Gut' - one of those which was long pending since the b-school days. But it continues at this snail pace only due to the fact that I find time to read it only during my commute between work and office - the 30 min train ride that actually relaxes! (not kidding!)

Bah-bye Sunday!

No comments: