Saturday, August 05, 2006

Duetschelanded !

Funny how things seem fine once you get one small thing that you wanted....
But then after that you seem to wonder... what next?

My recent disappearance from blogging was due to my travel plans. Me landed in Germany almost a month back and blame it on the new country and the poor amazed me trying to come to terms with it, have been absent from this web-page.

And now that I did reach here, on the day of the World cup finals, I might as well take my words back in the crib that I'd posted:
http://kumar-palan.blogspot.com/2006/06/god-is-soccer-player.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tummm..... Pukaar lo...." Hemant Kumar song right? and Aye Dile Nandan... :) i'm adding one more...
Woh Shaam Kuchh Ajeeb Thi... Rajesh Khanna... forgot the movie name..

Anonymous said...

wow..you are in germany !!!...you look cool man...i also live in germany..just saw your profile...cool ;-)